Bergamot is extracted from the rind of a fruit similar to lemon, native to Italy, It has a light, uplifting scent, which is calming to the emotions and is a favourite in aromatherapy as it has a balancing effect on the body and mind. Ideal for elevating a low mood and enhancing wellbeing!
- Soothing calming aroma
- Light, uplifting scent
- Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial
- Clarifying and cleansing to the skin
- Promotes a calm, relaxing environment
- Diffuse for a sweet aroma and relaxation
- Useful for balancing combination and oily skin and improving skin tone
- Its soothing effects can calm dry itchy skin and reduce the appearance of scars over time
- Acts as an antidepressant by balancing mood and easing anxiety
- Dab, diluted on cold sores and pimples for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- Use as a massage oil to promote feelings of relaxation and ensure a restful sleep
- Use in a compress to relieve heat stroke or fever
Bergamot Oil blends well with Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Lavender, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.