Lemon Oil has a powerful uplifting scent and has incredible benefits and many uses.
- Uplifting and purifying
- Promotes feelings of joy and lightness
- Invigorating and clarifying
- Stimulating the senses and clears the mind
- Decreases fatigue
- Brings energy to a room and mental focus
- Antiseptic properties and citrus aroma making it a natural deodoriser
- Stimulates the defenses against bacteria and viruses and killing germs
- Use in a compress for boils and skin eruptions or apply neat to warts
- Add lemon oil to a spray bottle with water to clean glass, tables, counters, and furniture
- Add 3-4 drops in the diffuser for an uplifting environment
- Apply 1-2 drops to desired area for topical use (always dilute with a carrier oil to minimise skin sensitivity)
- Use a couple drops to remove sticker residue or grease
- Add 8-12 drops to 2 tablespoons base oil for a detoxifying body massage
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.