Patchouli, an aromatherapy favourite has a spicy, woody, musky scent.
- Repairs, tones and cleanses the skin
- Repels insects
- Aids detox, useful in anti-cellulite skincare products and massage oils
- Enhances wellbeing and acts as an antidepressant
- Aids digestion having a balancing effect on diarrhea and constipation
- Add Patchouli to base oil for an uplifting and relaxing massage that relieves tension and anxiety
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.