Wild Orange is versatile oil, which is widely used for its uplifting and detoxifying effects. It is also calming and has rejuvenation properties that can help skin maintain a youthful appearance.
- Combats unpleasant odours
- Uplifts the spirit and lifts feelings of depression
- Boosts immunity and its refreshing properties can help to relive the symptoms of a feverish cold or flu virus
- Helps improves circulation and digestion
- Blend 6-8 drops to 1 tablespoon of base oil and dispense in a warm bath to relax and soothe the skin
- Add 4-6 drops to 1 tablespoon base oil and massage into the abdomen to relieve nausea and indigestion or to release trapped wind
- Use in a diffuser or room spray to help clear the air and mind.
- Add to an all-purpose spray to cleanse and provide a fresh aroma
- Diffuse 3-4 drops to promote feelings of wellbeing
- For an energising boost, add one to two drops into the palm of your hand along with peppermint and frankincense. Rub together and inhale deeply then rub on the back of the neck